Wednesday, September 23, 2009

unpacking. still.

I really should take photos of my room in its current state as a way to demonstrate just how terribly my closet, nay my bedroom, is set up. I began to unpack the boxes of clothing today (a feat all on its own) and soon came to a very tragic realization. I am in desperate need of shelving. For the life of me I can't figure out why you'd make a closet without shelves or a bathroom without drawers. I need ways to organize or I'm going to live in a pigsty. (More so than I already am).

In related news. I find a reason almost every day to hate it here more and more. This is far and away the worst town I've ever lived in and to those of you who might read this and be from Fort McMurray, I'm sorry, but its true and deep down you probably know it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment