Saturday, November 14, 2009

my cat is accidentally high on bleach

I cleaned the kitchen and the smell of the bleach has made my cat high and hyper. Truth is, I'd rather him be this way than being lethargic. However, I would rather him not play with the curtains and try to pull them down.

Its cute, but its also annoying.

I'm getting baptized on Sunday. Its a huge thing for me and I'm glad I'm doing it. I need to write out what I'm going to say up there and from there I should be good. A lot of people have asked me why now and realistically, it was because of a fortune cookie. It simply said "It is better to go with someone than to go it alone" and I was like "yeah ok." But truthfully, part of it is that my life is so crazy and all over the place right now and for the first time ever I want to be able to do something totally by faith instead of being scared all the time.

I'm being more social, Internet. I'm working on being less shy and its pretty awesome. I volunteered as a leader to help with the Junior High youth group. We went bowling and those kids are pretty cool.

Also, in a strange twist of fate, I'm going to decline a job interview for a company I really wanted to work for because I don't want to move again. I suppose I just decided I wanted to stay here.

No comments:

Post a Comment