Sunday, November 22, 2009

something out of the ordinary

I was mentioning to a friend of mine the other night that I feel like I'm a little girl again. Part of it has a lot to do with the fact that post-surgery has left me fairly incapable of doing even simple tasks for myself, but the other half too, is that I just feel like things are happening and I'm young all over again.

Anyway, I'm currently a tiny little ball of pretty bad insecurity which I didn't even go through when I was younger so maybe its just catching up to me now. I had a whole blog planned out and then I talked on the phone for awhile with another friend and, sort of, about what I was intending to talk about.
I don't really think that talking about it will make it better. I don't really know why I feel like I'm not good enough. (Well relationship wise I do and I guess, in a way, that's one of the ones that's kicking me right now.) But I never ever talk about these things and maybe they've just gotten to the point where they've built up far too much.

I always seem to be on one end of this situation. I just wish it never happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment