Thursday, October 22, 2009

in which i chatter, but no one listens

So I talk a lot to my friends about how much I hate it here. Responses vary between somewhat understanding sympathy and telling me to deal with it because it was my choice (which it wasn't really) etc.

Anyway, the point is that I thought once I got a job and started making money and actually had something to do here that it would, in a way, turn things around. I guess the bright side of things is that it has tamed it a little bit. I'm not hating life with the same sort of passion anymore, but it hasn't fixed what the issue is. At this point I'm not certain what will and I think that's even scarier.

And I don't really want to talk about it with anyone because no one really cares and none of my friends have been around all week which meant that its been a long and lonely week. I never realized how much I rely on the communication I get from the internet (as in, my friends on msn and what not) to keep me sane. That is, I didn't realize how much I needed them to keep me from being depressed until they haven't been around.

No comments:

Post a Comment