Tuesday, October 6, 2009

things i've learned from being unemployed

No matter how much you say you won't, day time TV will become a part of the very fabric of your being. It may not be horrible talk shows (I'm looking you Maury) but at least there are other things to watch. I now know more about wedding dresses than I'll ever need to know thanks to TLC, I know how to handle budgets thanks to Slice and I'm caught up on all my celebrity news.

Sleep schedules don't exist. I think I've gotten up at noon and gone to bed at 2am for the last few months. Which is too bad because the one thing that that is good for is getting fat and being tired all the time.

Also, food schedules. Who really needs 3 meals a day?

I've learned how to live off of $600 and thankful for my parents taking me back in.

I'm sure I could think of more but I haven't got the mind for it right now. Farewell unemployment, I never liked you anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment