Friday, October 2, 2009

finally things are turning around

I received a job offer today. One that is in my field and something that I should (unless something really odd happens) enjoy. Its here so while I didn't get out like I wanted, at least I can live at home and make money and save (unless Dad decides to start charging me rent.)

So I'm quite excited. Its about time that something happened. Its been 5 months of job hunting, and almost 2 months of being in this place and my life is actually starting to pick up and actually be a life. No more day time tv (goodbye Little People, Big World), no more staying up until 3 am and sleeping until noon and no more feeling like I have no reason to get up in the mornings. I am looking forward to being up (less so that I'm at work at 8:30) and having somewhere to go and things to do.

Its scary though. At this point its not just starting a Job, its actually starting a Career. When did I get to be an adult?

No comments:

Post a Comment