Saturday, August 29, 2009

at least i have tv

So life up here is quite dull. The main issue being that I don't know anyone and its hard to meet people. If this interview in Red Deer tanks I'll probably just find a job here that is crappy but will give me money at least.  On the up side, I have tv. Something I didn't have before coming here so I spend the time watching Star, Slice and Space.  I'm turning into a middle aged housewife who watches makeover shows in the middle of the day. 

I keep seeing all of these commercials for eHarmony. Its not like I'm looking for a relationship at all, but hey, it could be a way to make friends. Plus I'm always wondering about the interface design of a website like that. 

I need something interesting to do. There isn't much space in this house to do my more artistic photos either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment