Sunday, August 16, 2009

sunday morning

So for the last four years I've been living in Lethbridge, away from my family, and not going to church. A family rule is that anyone staying in the house must attend church on Sunday morning. This includes house-guests who may not even be regular church goers, but you still have to.

Now that I'm back with them I was waiting for the moment where I'd be dragged back to this ritual. So today I was woken up before 9 and we all got ready and as a family we all drove up the hill to Fort McMurray Alliance Church for the morning. 

And I'm impressed Fort McMurray Alliance Church, I actually liked you. You have nice people, neat ideas, good worship and you're not a clique like some small churches. You like new people and that makes me happy.  So I was expecting crap, boring, what have you and I was quite surprised to leave having actually enjoyed myself and that is truly something.

No comments:

Post a Comment